Rohde & Schwarz ZVL13 Vector Network Analyzer
- Full one-port (OSM), full two-port (TOSM), and one-path two-port calibration
- Measurement of S-parameters, impedance, admittance, and stability
- Output of results as Smith chart, inverted Smith chart, magnitude and phase, polar diagram, real, imaginary, group delay, VSWR
- Overlay display of traces also of different channels in a single diagram
- Trace evaluation: max, min, peak-to-peak, RMS, mean, standard deviation, electrical length, phase delay
- Bandpass filter evaluation in terms of center frequency, bandwidth, ripple, quality factor, attenuation, etc.
- Optional spectrum analyzer functionality (R&S®ZVL-K1) with full network analyzer capability available at the same time
- 30 lb.