Rohde & Schwarz ZVL13 Vector Network Analyzer
Manufacturer: Rohde & Schwarz
Model Number: ZVL13
The R&S®ZVL13 is a cost-efficient, powerful, and portable network analyzer in the compact class, and is therefore ideal for use in development, production, and service. It is the only instrument to combine the functions of a network analyzer, spectrum analyzer, and power meter in a single box, and will thus tremendously increase your work efficiency.
- Full one-port (OSM), full two-port (TOSM), and one-path two-port calibration
- Measurement of S-parameters, impedance, admittance, and stability
- Output of results as Smith chart, inverted Smith chart, magnitude and phase, polar diagram, real, imaginary, group delay, VSWR
- Overlay display of traces also of different channels in a single diagram
- Trace evaluation: max, min, peak-to-peak, RMS, mean, standard deviation, electrical length, phase delay
- Bandpass filter evaluation in terms of center frequency, bandwidth, ripple, quality factor, attenuation, etc.
- Optional spectrum analyzer functionality (R&S®ZVL-K1) with full network analyzer capability available at the same time
- 30 lb.
Pre-Configured Systems for Sale, Rent or Lease
|Model #||Installed Options||Price||Buying Option|
|N/A||Buy Now on eBay|