Rohde & Schwarz ZVH Cable and Antenna Analyzer
Manufacturer: Rohde & Schwarz
Model Number: ZVH
The R&S® ZVH is a rugged, handy cable and antenna analyzer, designed for use in the field. Its low weight and simple operation make it indispensable for anyone who needs an efficient measuring instrument outdoors for the installation and maintenance of antenna systems. R&S® ZVH firmware version 1.60 now supports the HE400.Handheld directional antenna.
- Frequency range from 100 kHz to 8 GHz
- 100 dB (typ.) dynamic range for filter and antenna isolation measurements
- Factory calibration over entire frequency range
- Built-in DC voltage supply (bias) for active components such as amplifiers
- Power meter option
- Saving of measurement results on SD memory card or USB memory stick
- Easy operation with user-configurable test sequences (wizard)
- Easy-to-replace Lithium-ion battery for up to 4.5 h of operation
- Rugged, splash-proof housing for rough work in the field
- Easy handling due to low weight (3 kg with battery) and easy-to-reach function keys.
- 19 lb.