Rohde & Schwarz ZNLE Vector Network Analyzer
Manufacturer: Rohde & Schwarz
Model Number: ZNLE
The Rohde & Schwarz ZNLE3 and ZNLE6 make vector network analyzer measurements as easy as ABC: easy to configure, easy to calibrate, easy to measure. The renowned high-quality design, an innovative user interface and its compact size make the R&S®ZNLE ideal for basic VNA applications. The R&S®ZNLE is a two-port vector network analyzer that can be used for bidirectional measurements of S-parameters S11, S21, S12 and S22 on passive components.
- Frequency range from 1 GHz to 3 GHz or 6 GHz, down to 100 kHz with B100.
- Two-port vector network analyzer with a full S-parameter test set for bidirectional measurements on passive components
- Wide dynamic range of up to 120 dB (typ.)
- Measurement bandwidths from 1 Hz to 500 kHz
- Fast measurements, i.e. 8.7 ms for 401 points (100 kHz IFBW, 200 MHz span, corr. off)
- Compact size (depth of 24 cm) and low weight (6 kg)
- Standalone instrument with 10.1″
- WXGA touchscreen
- Windows 10 operating system
- 12 lb.
Pre-Configured Systems for Sale, Rent or Lease
|Model #||Installed Options||Price||Buying Option|
|ZNLE3||N/A||Buy Now on eBay|