Keysight U8031A Triple Output DC Power Supply
Model Number: U8031A
Keysight combined its years of knowledge and expertise to introduce the U8030 series - the only triple-output non-programmable DC power supply in its class with analog front panel programming capability. This automation capability improves test efficiency by allowing you to preset output sequences for margin tests, burn-in tests and other general purpose tasks in an industrial setting. Other essential features include excellent load regulation and clean output noise. With these, you get a reliable power supply with high power at an unbeatable performance. Perform Analog Front Panel Programming without Extensive Programming Skills With easy-to-use knob and intuitive keypads, you can now set your desired output sequences for margin test, burn-in test and other general purpose, automation function tasks in an industrial setting. Includes Power cord, Quick Reference Guide, CD ROM (contains User Guide and Service Guide), Certificate of Calibration. Three-year warranty is standard.
- 0-30 V, 0-6 A (x2) and fixed 5 V, 3 A
- Provides total power of 375 W at three outputs
- Analog front panel programming
- Excellent load regulation (CV: < 0.01% + 2 mV; CC: < 0.02% + 2 mA) ensures stable output
- Provides clean output with 1 mVrms (0.5 mVrms typical) noise
- Fast < 50 sec transient response for stable testing
- Dual display shows both voltage and current reading
- Over-voltage and over-current protection.
- 18 lb.