Keysight U2044XA 10MHz – 18GHz USB Peak and Average Power Sensor
Model Number: KS U2044XA
Accurately measure any modulated signal with the Keysight Technologies, Inc. U2040 X-Series wide dynamic range power sensors. The USB connectivity models come with world’s widest dynamic range, covering -70 to +26 dBm. This sensor offers very accurate and repeatable power measurements for any modulated signal and comes with super-fast measurement speed of 50,000 readings/sec, which enables higher manufacturing throughput. Users can also save time and reduce measurement uncertainty with the internal zero and calibration function. The U2040 X-Series is supported by the Keysight BenchVue software. BenchVue makes it easy to control your power meter to log data and visualize measurements in a wide array of display options without any programming. Simply connect the sensor to your PC installed BenchVue BV0007B Power Meter/Sensor Control and Analysis app to perform complex pulse analysis and standard average power measurement.
- Wide dynamic range (-70 to +26 dBm) for small signal measurements
- Super-fast and real time measurement of 50,000 readings/sec
- Real-time measurement with zero dead time to ensure every single continuous pulse is measured
- Average mode time-selectivity function allows full dynamic range for average and time selectivity average power measurements
- Internal zero and automatic calibration saves time and reduces measurement uncertainty
- BenchVue software license (BV0007B) is now included with your instrument. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences
- 4 lb.