Rohde & Schwarz ScopeRider RTH Handheld 5-In-1 Oscilloscope
Manufacturer: Rohde & Schwarz
Model Number: RTH1004
Lab performance in a rugged, portable design. When debugging embedded devices in the lab or analyzing complex problems in the field, the R&S®Scope Rider offers the performance and capabilities of a lab oscilloscope as well as the form factor and ruggedness of a battery-operated handheld device. Isolated channels combined with 500 MHz bandwidth makes it a perfect choice for power electronics applications. An integrated multimeter (two-channel model) or a multimeter mode (four-channel model) make the instrument the perfect tool for troubleshooting all kinds of electronics problems.
- Bandwidth: 60 MHz to 500 MHz
- Sample rate: up to 5 Gsample/s
- Memory depth: up to 500 ksample, 50 Msample segmented memory
- ADC resolution: 10-bit Isolated channels (CAT IV 600 V (RMS) / CAT III 1000 V (RMS))
- Integrated multimeter or multimeter mode.
- 11 lb.