Rohde & Schwarz SMW200A Vector Signal Generator – 6 GHz
Manufacturer: Rohde & Schwarz
Model Number: SMW200A-6
The R&S®SMW200A is the ideal generator for digitally modulated signals required for the development of new wideband communications systems, the verification of 3G and 4G base stations or in the aerospace and defense sector. The I/Q modulation bandwidth of up to 2 GHz with internal baseband satisfies fourth- and fifth-generation standards (e.g. 5G, LTE-Advanced and IEEE 802.11ac/ad), and the R&S®SMW200A is designed to meet future requirements. Its modular scalable architecture allows users to optimize the generator to their applications and to upgrade it as required. A second RF path can be added, as well as a maximum of two baseband and four fading simulator modules – without compromising on signal quality.
- Frequency range from 100 kHz to 3 GHz, 6 GHz, 7.5 GHz, 12.75 GHz, 20 GHz, 31.8 GHz, 40 GHz or 44 GHz
- Optional second RF path with 100 kHz up to 3 GHz, 6 GHz, 7.5 GHz or 20 GHz
- Options for all important digital communications standards
- Optional integrated fading simulator with up to 200 MHz bandwidth
- Support of all key MIMO modes including 3×3, 4×4, 8×4, 4×8 and 4x2x2
- Intuitive operation via touchscreen with block diagram as key element
- 54 lb.