Rohde & Schwarz FSWP50 Phase Noise Analyzer and VCO Tester
Manufacturer: Rohde & Schwarz
Model Number: FSWP50
The R&S®FSWP phase noise analyzer and VCO tester features very high sensitivity thanks to extremely low-noise internal sources and cross-correlation. It can measure phase noise on highly stable sources such as those found in radar applications in just seconds. Additional options such as pulsed signal measurements, additive phase noise (including pulsed) characterization and integrated high-end signal and spectrum analysis make the R&S®FSWP a unique test instrument.
- Frequency range from 1 MHz to 8/26.5/50 GHz
- High sensitivity for phase noise measurements thanks to cross‑correlation and extremely low‑noise internal reference sources
- Simultaneous measurement of amplitude noise and phase noise
The R&S®FSWP phase noise analyzer and VCO tester combines extremely low‑noise internal sources and cross‑correlation technology, delivering extremely high sensitivity for phase noise measurements.
- Measuring phase and amplitude noise with high sensitivity
- Phase noise measurements on pulsed sources at the push of a button
- Internal source for measuring additive phase noise, also on pulsed signals
- 65 lb.
Pre-Configured Systems for Sale, Rent or Lease
|Model #||Installed Options||Price||Buying Option|
|N/A||Buy Now on eBay|