Tektronix P7513A TriMode Differential Probe
Model Number: P7513A
The P7513 is a Differential Probe from Tektronix. A differential probe is an active probe that has two inputs. A negative and positive input along with a ground lead that drives a 50 Ohm cable to transmit the output ot a digital oscilloscope channel.
- TriMode – One Setup, Three Measurements Without Adjusting Probe Tip Connections
- Differential Single-ended Common Mode (Requires only One Probe vs. Conventional Probing Techniques)
- Bandwidth: >13 GHz (typical)
- Risetime 10% – 90%: <40 ps (guaranteed)
- Risetime 20% – 80%: <28 ps (typical) A