Tektronix P7380A TekConnect Differential Probe
Model Number: TEKP7380A
Tektronix created the Z-Active probe architecture and set the industry benchmark for signal fidelity. Tektronix active probe architecture preserves high bandwidth while providing improved connectivity with low loading and low noise. The Z-Active architecture is a hybrid approach composed of a distributed attenuator topology feeding an active probe amplifier. The Z-Active probes use a tiny passive probe tip element that is separate from the amplifier, extending the usable reach of the probe. In traditional active probes, adding this much length can introduce signal fidelity problems. However this architecture maintains high DC input resistance and presents a higher AC impedance than other probe architectures. It accomplishes this while providing significant length between the probe body and the probe attachment point to the DUT. This architecture provides the best of both worlds: high DC impedance like existing active probes and the stable high-frequency loading of Z0 probes. Signal Fidelity >8.0 GHz Bandwidth. Extended Linear Dynamic Range 2Vp-p @ 5X attenuation. Interchangeable Tip-Clip assemblies. TekConnect® Interface. Replaces the P7380. The key difference being: Extended Dynamic Range, 1.25Vp-p to 2Vp-p, Added adapters: handheld; square pin; and variable standard adapters.
- Signal fidelity >8.0 GHz Bandwidth (P7380A, typical)
- Extended linear dynamic range 5 Vp-p at 25x Attenuation (P7380A, P7360A, P7340A)
- Low probe loading DC Input resistance 100 k Differential 50 k
- Single ended Zmin >290, 4 GHz to 8 GHz (P7380A, P7360A, P7340A)
- Make differential or single-ended (ground-referenced) measurements
- 1 Solder-down capability
- Handheld probing with variable spacing and compliance
- Fixtured probing Interchangeable Tip-Clip™ assemblies connect to a variety of devices
- Economical TekConnect® interface
- 4 lb.
Pre-Configured Systems Currently Available on eBay
|Model #||Installed Options||Price||Buying Option|
|TEKP7380 USED||$750.00||Buy Now on eBay|