Tektronix P6701B Optical-to-Electrical Converter
Tektronix P6701B is a small, conveniently packaged optical-to-electrical analog converter of the Tektronix P6700 series.The Tektronix P6700 Series optical-to-electrical (O/E) converters change optical signals into electrical signals for convenient analysis.
The P6701B provides an accurate interface for optical pulse shape measurements. The high gain, large dynamic range, and stable output offset of these O/E converter make them ideal for performing eye pattern analysis and extinction measurements.
The P6701B optical input is a 1 meter, 62.5 μm multi mode fiber with an FC/PC connector.
- Wavelength response: 500 to 950 nm
- Bandwidth (typ.): DC to 1.0 GHz br /> Rise Time (typ.): <= 500=””>
- High Gain: 1 V/mW
- Max. input optical power: Max. average operating power: 1 mW (0 dBm), Max. average nondestruct: 10 mW (10 dBm), Max. peak nondestruct: 20 mW (13 dBm)
- SONET/SDH and Fibre Channel Reference Receiver Performance: P6701B – Fibre Channel up to 1063 Mb/s
- Max. output modulation depth for reference receiver performance: ≤200 mVp-p
- Noise equivalent power: 1 GHz low-pass filter in series with ouput: ≤0.87 μW (RMS), ≤28 pW per √Hz
- Max. input fiber core diameter: 62.5 μm
- Probe connects directly to TDS7000/5000/3000/500/600/700 series scope TEKPROBE or other 50 Ohm Instruments with 1103 TEKPROBE power supply