Tektronix P6248 Oscilloscope Probe
Model Number: P6248
The P6248, P6247 and P6246 enable users to make time domain or frequency domain measurements on high bandwidth signals commonly found in disk drive, digital IC design (RAMBUS) and communication applications (Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE-1394 Firewire and Fibre Channel). The P6248 includes accessories that allow RAMBUS via probing and IEEE-1394 interconnect access. The small probe head geometry and assorted probe tip accessories allow these probes to easily accommodate manual probing of surface mount devices while maintaining high CMRR.
- 1.7 GHz (Typical Probe Only ?27 ?°C) 1X Mode 1.5 GHz Bandwidth (Guaranteed) 1.85 GHz (Typical Probe Only ?27 ?°C) 10X Mode)
- Low Input Capacitance: <1 pF
- Differential Probe Input Connector: Two Standard 0.025 in./0.63 mm (0.1 in. center) Square Pin Receptacle (Female) Electrostatic Discharge Tolerant (IEC 801-2)
- Connects to TEKPROBE™ BNC Interface on TDS Series Oscilloscopes or Other Instruments Using 1103 TEKPROBE® Power Supply For Use with Oscilloscopes, Spectrum or Network Analyzers >60 dB (1000:1) Common Mode Rejection Ratio (CMRR)
- Small Probe Head Allows Easy Probing of SMDs.