Rohde & Schwarz OFDM Vector Signal Analysis Software
- Extension of the capability of the R&S®FSQ/FSG/FSV/FSVR/FSW signal and spectrum analyzers and the R&S®FSUP signal source analyzer to include transmitter measurements on general OFDM signals
- User-definable and standard-independent OFDM demodulator Wizard with a step-by-step guide for easy setup of the configuration file from a captured signal
- Support of OFDM and OFDMA
- Support of any PSK or QAM modulation format (up to 4096QAM)
- Frequency range from 20 MHz to 3/8/26.5/40 GHz, depending on the analyzer model
- Very low residual EVM < -51 dB for DVB-T, 2k mode (R&S®FSQ)
- RF measurement or optional I/Q baseband measurement
- Generation of an ideal reference signal based on the configuration file.
- OFDM Vector Signal Analysis Software for analysis of generic OFDM signals. For installation on a PC.
FSPC = License dongle, for software licenses.
- 1 lb.