Rohde & Schwarz NRT-Z44 Directional Power Sensor
Manufacturer: Rohde & Schwarz
Model Number: NRT-Z44
The R&S NRT-Z44 is a directional power sensor for the R&S NRT power reflection meter. Power Sensors R&S NRT-Z can be used as self-contained measuring instruments with digital interface even without the base unit.
In addition to a directional coupler and analogue section, they comprise a processor kernel for control of the hardware and remote interface and for processing the measured data (temperature compensation, linearization, zeroing and frequency-response correction).
- Frequency range: 200 MHz to 4 GHz
- Power range AVG (Average): 3 mW to 120 W
- Power range PEP (Peak): 0.4 to 300 W
- 2 Measurement channels for forward and reverse power
- Connectors : N female on both ends
- Compatible with NRT Power Meter
- Direct Power Monitoring on PC through NRT-Z3 (via RS-232 interface) or NRT-Z4 (via PC Card Interface Adapter)