Rohde & Schwarz NRP8SN Three-Path Diode Power Sensor
Manufacturer: Rohde & Schwarz
Model Number: NRP8SN
The R&S®NRP8SN three-path diode power sensor is a self-contained, fully characterized instrument. They can be operated with the R&S®NRP2 base unit, with a laptop/ PC via USB, and with many Rohde & Schwarz instruments (e.g. signal generators, signal and spectrum analyzers, network analyzers). The R&S®NRP8SN power sensors additionally offer LAN capability, allowing remote control over large distances.
- 10,000 triggered measurements/s
- More than 50,000 readings/s
- Unprecedented measurement speed and accuracy even at low levels
- Ideal for universal applications
- Remote monitoring via LAN over any distance
- Detachable cables for flexible operation
- 93 dB dynamic range thanks to innovative three-path concept
- Built-in trigger I/O port.
N = LAN interface.