Rohde & Schwarz NRP6AN Average Power Sensor
Manufacturer: Rohde & Schwarz
Model Number: NRP6AN
In EMC applications, usually only the average power is of interest. This is where the R&S®NRP6AN average power sensors are the perfect fit. They cover measurement ranges that are used in radio telecommunications as well as the important lower frequency bands down to 8 kHz. Users benefit from the excellent properties of the three-path diode power sensors, including a dynamic range of up to 93 dB, very low influence of the modulation on the measurement and outstanding impedance matching.
- Measurement range: -70 dBm to +23 dBm
- Frequency range: 8 kHz to 6 GHz
- N connector
- Specially designed for EMC applications
- Measurement of continuous average power
- 93 dB dynamic range for CW and modulated signals
- Low sensitivity to harmonics
- Control and monitoring via LAN and USB
- Web client for operation using a web browser
- Flexible operation with R&S®NRP2 base unit, a laptop/PC and many Rohde & Schwarz instruments.
N = LAN interface.