Keysight N9068C Phase Noise Measurement Application
Model Number: N9068C
The N9068C phase noise measurement application transforms Keysight's X-Series signal analyzers into intuitive phase noise testers with frequency and time domain analysis and multi-touch screen operation. View the phase noise from frequency offset 1 Hz. View the phase noise behavior of the signal under test across decades of offset frequencies with the log plot. Use AM rejection in the log plot so that you observe only the phase component. Characterize phase noise related behaviors from different angles for various applications with multiple markers with various marker functions. Signal Tracking provides a simultaneous view of phase noise and delta frequency in time domain. Working with X-Series signal analyzer and an external mixer, it enables phase noise measurements with the carrier frequency to millimeter-wave and beyond.
- One-touch measurements for analyzing phase noise in frequency domain (log plot) and time domain (spot frequency)
- Takes advantages of the outstanding UXA’s internal phase noise performance
- Runs inside UXA, PXA, MXA, EXA and CXA X-Series signal analyzers with multi-touch user interface
- Measurements Log plot: Phase noise view in frequency domain including DANL floor and integrated noise measurements
- Spot frequency: Phase noise view in time domain including carrier frequency drift measurement
- Monitor spectrum: Easy-to-use simple spectrum view for a quick check of your signal
- IQ waveform: Easy-to-use simple time domain view
- License key upgradeable
- Fixed and transportable license available
- SCPI remote user interface with 100% code compatibility to any other X-Series signal analyzers.
- Transportable Perpetual License