Keysight N9020B/N9021B MXA Signal-Spectrum Analyzer
Model Number: N9020B
The Keysight N9020B/N9021B MXA is the optimum choice as you take new-generation wireless devices to market. It has the flexibility to quickly adapt to evolving test requirements, today and tomorrow. In R&D, characterize signals from virtually any wireless device quickly and confidently with up-to-date parametric or RF functional tests. To shorten design verification test times, the intuitive multi-touch interface minimizes measurement complexity, even when working with cutting-edge devices. In 4G manufacturing, the MXA helps you increase throughput and yield while minimizing costs with the fastest, most accurate signal and spectrum measurements in a midrange benchtop analyzer.
- Analysis Bandwidth 25 (standard), 40, 85, 125, and 160 MHz.
- Displayed Average Noise Level (DANL) -171 dBm at 2 GHz with preamplifier and Noise Floor Extension on.
- Third-order Intermodulation (TOI) Distortion +19 dBm at 2 GHz.
- Phase Noise (10 kHz offset) -114 dBc/Hz at 1 GHz; -108 dBc/Hz at 10 GHz.
- Amplitude Accuracy ±0.23 dB.
- W-CDMA ACP Dynamic Range 73 dBc (78 dBc with noise correction on).
- Spurious-free Dynamic Range (SFDR) -72 dBc (nominal) over 160 MHz bandwidth.
- Real-time Bandwidth Up to 160 MHz.
- Probability of Intercept (POI) Minimal signal duration of 3.517 s for 100% POI and full amplitude accuracy.
OP01 includes: 526 = Frequency range, 10 Hz to 26.5 GHz. B85 = Analysis bandwidth, 85 MHz. MPB = Microwave preselector bypass. NF2 = Noise floor extension. P26 = Preamplifier, 26.5 GHz. PFR = Precision frequency reference. Windows 10 OS on a removable drive.
- 83 lb.