Keysight N3304A 300W Electronic Load Module
Model Number: AT N3304A
The Keysight N3304A is a 300 W (0-60A, 0-60V) electronic load module for use in either the N3300A or N3301A electronic load mainframe in system applications. The N3304A load module is fast and accurate, for programming in constant current, constant voltage, or constant resistance modes, or for making voltage, current or power measurements. The N3304A can also digitize waveforms. Testing multiple output DC power supplies and DC-DC converters can be very time consuming if each output must be tested sequentially. If measurements are being made through a MUX using one DMM, this is what will happen. Using the built-in measurement capabilities of the N3300A electronic loads, all outputs can be measured simultaneously. Alternatively, multiple single output power sources can be tested simultaneously. A single GPIB address is all you need for complete control and read-back of the N3304A load module within a single N3300A or N3301A mainframe. The N3304A electronic load provides fast operation and the accurate programming and read-back needed for high-volume DC power supply test systems.
- Current: 0 – 60 A Voltage: 0 – 60 V
- Maximum Power: 300 W
- Constant Current Mode Low Range/High Range: 6 A/60 A, Regulation: 10 mA
- Low Range Accuracy: 0.1% + 7.5 mA
- High Range Accuracy: 0.1% + 15 mA
- Constant Voltage Mode Low Range/High Range: 6 V/60 V, Regulation: 10 mV
- Low Range Accuracy: 0.1% + 3 mV
- High Range Accuracy: 0.1% + 8 mV
- Constant Resistance Mode Range 1 (I >10% of current rating): 0.033-2 ? Range 2 (I >1% of current rating): 1.8-20 ? Range 3 (I >0.1% of current rating): 18-200 ? Range 4 (I >0.01% of current rating): 180-2000 ?
- Stable operation down to zero volts
- 16 bit programming and read-back
- Downloadable lists for increased speed
- Flexible triggering system
- Programmable measurement accuracy/speed
- Built-in pulse waveform generator
- 13 lb.
Pre-Configured Systems for Sale, Rent or Lease
|Model #||Installed Options||Price||Buying Option|