Keysight N1913A EPM Series Single-Channel Power Meter
Model Number: N1913A
These power meters offer a measurement speed of up to 400 readings/second for fast, accurate average power measurements, and come with the industry's first color LCD screen in an average power meter, allowing you to view and analyze test data more easily. A noteworthy enhancement from the conventional dual-channel power meter, EPM Series power meter enables four-channel power measurement by connecting U2000 Series USB power sensors via optional USB host. Connect U2000 Series USB power sensors to the EPM Series power meters via the optional USB hosts and get up four channels for power measurements. Designed as versatile, user-friendly replacements for the Keysight EPM series power meters, the N1913A and N1914A are code compatible with the E4418B and E4419B EPM series*. The N1913A and N1914A are also code compatible with the 436A, 437B and 438A power meters with the N191xA-200 options. Wide range of sensor options The N1913A and N1914A EPM Series power meters are compatible with all E9300 series sensors (except E9320 series sensor), E4410 series sensors and N8480 series sensors, including 8480 series models.
- Frequency range of 9 kHz to 110 GHz (sensor dependent)
- A wide dynamic range of -70 to +44 dBm (sensor dependent)
- Speed improvement by 2X for E-Series sensors: up to 400 readings/sec
- Go beyond GPIB with LAN LXI-C and USB connectivity
- Code-compatible with E4418B, E4419B power meters*
- Code-compatible with 436A, 437B and 438A power meters (option 200)
- Increased measurement channels: up to three channels with two additional U2000 Series power sensors connected using the optional USB hosts
- Automated frequency/power sweep measurements with the optional external trigger in/out feature.
- Enhanced user interface with high-resolution color display and numeric Keypad Code.
- 14 lb.
Pre-Configured Systems for Sale, Rent or Lease
|Model #||Installed Options||Price||Buying Option|
|KS N1913A USED||N/A||Buy Now on eBay|