Anritsu MW82119A PIM Analyzer
Model Number: MW82119A-190-01
The MW82119A is a high performance PIM test solution allowing operators to adjust output power from +25 dBm (0.3 Watts) to +46 dBm (40 Watts). PIM interference is highly dependent on the power level being transmitted by the system. By matching the PIM test power level more closely to the actual power level used at the site, operators will gain a clearer understanding of the true interference generated by both the RF infrastructure and the environment where the antenna is placed. PIM shows up as a set of unwanted signals created by the mixing of two or more RF signals in a non-linear device, such as in a loose or corroded connector, or in nearby rust. Other names for PIM include the "diode effect" and the "rusty bolt effect".
- Small Size: 350 mm x 314 mm x 152 mm (13.8 in x 12.4 in x 6.0 in)
- Lightweight: 9.0 kg to 12.2 kg (20 lb. to 27 lb.) depending on frequency band
- Battery Operated: 12V Li-Ion battery
- 25 dBm (0.3 Watt) to 46 dBm (40 Watt) output power
- Frequency options available: LTE 700 MHz (Upper & Lower) LTE 800 MHz Cellular 850 MHz E-GSM 900 MHz DCS 1800 MHz PCS 1900 MHz PCS/AWS 1900/2100 MHz UMTS 2100 MHz LTE 2600 MHz
- Measurements: PIM vs. Time Swept PIM Distance-to-PIM™ (DTP) Noise Floor
- Many symptoms could be indicators of PIM problems. These include: Receiver desensitization (raised noise floor), Rx Diversity alarms, Spectral regrowth in the transmitter mask, Excessive dropped/blocked calls, Cell site coverage shrinking, Complaints of interference from neighboring cell site owners.
- 25 lb.
Pre-Configured Systems for Sale, Rent or Lease
|Model #||Installed Options||Price||Buying Option|
|ARUMW82119A-190-01 USED||$3,995.00||Buy Now on eBay|