Tektronix MDO4104B-6 Mixed Domain Oscilloscope with 6 GHz Spectrum Analyzer
Model Number: MDO4104B-6
Tektronix produced the MDO4000 Series, establishing the world’s first and only oscilloscope with a built-in spectrum analyzer. The oscilloscope displays two seperate views, if both the spectrum analyzer and channel (analog or digital) are on simultaneously. In one single instrument, you can access an entire system view of your device with time-correlated analog, digital, and RF signals. Offering 16 digital channels equipped with MagniVu™ high-speed acquisition provides 60.6 ps fine timing resolution. The MDO4104-6 oscilloscope swiftly determine and repair the most intricate design concerns, with an apparatus as complex and advanced as your design.
- MDO4104-6: 4 Analog Channels 16 Digital Channels
- 1 GHz Analog Bandwidth
- 5 GS/s Analog Sample Rate
- Spectrum Analyzer Frequency Range: 50 kHz – 6 GHz
- Ultra-wide Capture Bandwidth 1 GHz
- Only scope to offer 4 Time-correlated analog, 16 digital, and 1 RF signal acquisitions in a single instrument
- Wave Inspector® controls provide easy navigation of time-correlated data from both the time and frequency domains
- Amplitude, frequency, and phase vs. time waveforms derived from RF input
- Selectable spectrum time to discover and analyze how RF spectrum changes over time – even on a stopped acquisition Advanced RF triggers Serial and parallel bus triggering and analysis
- Standard passive voltage probes with 3.9 pF capacitive loading and 500 MHz analog bandwidth
- Ships with Product: Four TPP1000 Passive Voltage Probes, One 6616 16 Channel Logic Probe, N-to-BNC Adapter, OpenChoice® Desktop and NI LabVIEW SignalExpress™ TE (LE version) Software, Calibration Certificate, Quick Reference Manual, and Documentation on CD Front Panel Cover, Power Cord, 3-Year Warranty.
- 23 lb.
Pre-Configured Systems for Sale, Rent or Lease
|Model #||Installed Options||Price||Buying Option|