Keysight U2053XA 10MHz – 33GHz LAN Peak and Average Power Sensor
Model Number: U2053XA
The U2xxXA LAN power sensor, 10 MHz to 33 GHz, comes with a dynamic range spanning 90 dB, is an ideal power measurement solution for fault detection and monitoring of satellite systems. The U2053XA power sensor offers thermal vacuum compliant option (Option-TVA) for use within a thermal vacuum chamber. Together with internal zero and calibration and best-in-class long term drift performance, the U2053XA enables automated performance monitoring without needing human intervention. The U2053XA is supported by the Keysight BenchVue software. BenchVue makes it easy to control your power meter to log data and visualize measurements in a wide array of display options without any programming. Simply connect the sensor to your PC installed BenchVue BV0007B Power Meter/Sensor Control and Analysis app to perform complex pulse analysis and standard average power measurement.
- Frequency range of 10 MHz to 33 GHz
- Wide dynamic range (-70 to +20 dBm) for small signal measurements
- 5 MHz video bandwidth LAN/Power-Over-Ethernet (PoE) connectivity for long distance remote monitoring (up to 100 meter)
- TVAC compliant for operation in vacuum Internal zero and automatic calibration saves time and reduces measurement uncertainty
- BenchVue software license (BV0007B) is now included with your instrument.
Pre-Configured Systems for Sale, Rent or Lease
|Model #||Installed Options||Price||Buying Option|
|KS U2053XA||N/A||Buy Now on eBay|