Keysight N9010B EXA Signal Analyzer, 10 Hz to 44 GHz
Fast, Flexible General-Purpose Signal Analysis up to 44 GHzWhen enhancing a product and improving test throughput, your general-purpose signal analyzer should be ready for a wide range of challenging requirements. The fast, flexible EXA addresses diverse needs with a solid mix of speed and performance and the versatility of PathWave X-Series measurement applications.
- See more with a wide frequency range of 10 Hz to 44 GHz with up to 40 MHz analysis bandwidth
- Save test time in your spurious response measurements with the fast sweep capability
- Get the most cost-effective analysis for millimeter-wave measurements
- Measure small signals in the presence of large ones with best-in-class level accuracy, displayed average noise level (DANL), and third order intermodulation (TOI) distortion
- Perform power measurements quickly at discrete frequency points with list-sweep mode
- Simplify testing with PathWave X-Series measurement applications
Summary of Key EXA Specifications
Accurately characterize signals close to the noise floor without compromising sweep speed.
Achieve the optimal balance of price and performance
with general-purpose measurements and enhanced
Frequency Range Minimum:
3.6, 7, 13.6, 26.5, 32 or 44 GHz (Up to 1.1 THz with external mixing)
Analysis Bandwidth 25 (standard) and 40 MHz
Displayed Average Noise Level (DANL) -172 dBm at 2 GHz with preamplifier and Noise Floor Extension on
Third-order Intermodulation (TOI) Distortion +19 dBm at 2 GHz
Phase Noise (10 kHz offset) -109 dBc/Hz at 1 GHz; -102 dBc/Hz at 10 GHz
Amplitude Accuracy ±0.27 dB
W-CDMA ACP Dynamic Range 68 dBc (73 dBc with noise correction on)
- 75 lb.