Keysight E4991B Impedance Analyzer KS E4991B
The Keysight E4991B Impedance Analyzer is the perfect solution for characterizing and evaluating electronic components, semiconductor devices, and materials.
- Three upgradable frequency options: 1 MHz to 500 MHz/1 GHz/3 GHz
- Basic accuracy ±0.65% and 120 mΩ to 52 kΩ impedance range (10% measurement accuracy range)
- Measurement parameters: |Z|, |Y|, θ, R, X, G, B, L, C, D, Q, |Γ|, Γx, Γy, θΓ, Vac, Iac, Vdc1, Idc1 (1. Option 001 is required)
- Built-in DC bias (Option 001): 0 V to ±40 V, 0 A to ±100 mA
- 4-channel & 4-trace on 10.4-inch color LCD with touch screen
- Data analysis function: Equivalent circuit analysis, limit line test
- Dielectric/magnetic material measurement (Option 002): |εr|, εr’, εr”, tanδ(ε), |μr|, μr’, μr”, tanδ(μ)
- Temperature characteristics measurement (Option 007) and reliable on–wafer measurement (Option 010) capabilities
- 41 lb.