Keysight 8494H Programmable step attenuator, 0-18GHz, 0-11dB, DC 5V, 24V
Superior RF performance
- Frequency range: dc to 18 GHz
- Insertion loss at 0 dB: 0.6 dB + 0.09 dB / GHz
- Maximum SWR: 1.5 to 8 GHz, 1.6 to 12.4 GHz, 1.9 to 18 GHz
Repeatability and life span
- Repeatability life: 0.03 dB max 5 million cycles per section, typical
- 5 million cycles per section
- Maximum RF input power: 1 W (average), 100 W (peak)
- Connector type: choice of type-N female, SMA female, APC-7
- Programming connector: 12-pin Viking, optional 14-pin DIP
The Keysight 8494H dc to 18 GHz programmable step attenuator offers exceptional repeatability and reliability. It provides attenuation in 1-dB steps from 0 to 11 dB. Precision gold-plated leaf springs ensure long life (over 5 million cycles) and very high attenuator repeatability (typically 0.01 dB). To improve measurement accuracy, Option UK6 provides NIST traceable data (SWR and attenuation). A maximum switching time of 20 ms (including contact settling) speeds automatic testing. Custom step attenuator / switch combinations are possible. The Keysight 11716A / B / C interconnect kits provide quick connection of Keysight 8494 / 5 / 6 / 7 1-dB and 10-dB step attenuators in series for greater dynamic range with 1-dB steps.
Note: Options 024 and 060 are default options unless specified otherwise.