Keysight 8483A Power sensor, 75-ohm, 100 kHz to 2 GHz, -30 to +20 dBm
Notice for European Union Customers: This product is no longer available due to lack of compliance with EU RoHS directive 2011/65/EU. Please contact Keysight Authorized Distributors for quotation and ordering. Keysight will continue service and support to the end of worldwide support life.
- 75 ohm input impedance power sensor.
- Excellent SWR for reducing mismatch uncertainty.
- Accurate calibration and traceability to US National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
- Compatible with EPM (new N1913A/ 14A, E4418B/ 19B), EPM-P (E4416A/ 17A) and P-series (N1911A/ 12A) power meters, plus the E1416A VXI and discontinued 70100A and 43X power meter.
- Accurate average power measurements over -30 to +20 dBm.
- Frequency range 100 kHz to 2 GHz.
- Thermocouple power sensing element.