Keysight 34461A Digital multimeter, 6 1/2 digit, Truevolt DMM
The 34461A 6.5 digit multimeter is the next-generation replacement for the Keysight 34401A digital multimeter (previously Agilent 34401A). 34461A turns lots of data into results quickly with Truevolt Series DMMs' new graphical display, advanced analysis modes, and built-in math functions. It offers Truevolt technology that provides measurement and display capabilities as you've never experienced before. Keysight's exclusive Truevolt technology is based on patented analog to digital converter technology and eliminates extraneous factors like noise, injected current, and input bias current from measurements to give you the highest measurement accuracy. This new technology allows you to focus more on the quality of your designs rather than worrying about the quality of your measurements.
- Histogram, bar and trend charts on 4.3-inch color graphical display ease monitoring and speed up statistical analysis.
- Measure with confidence, with 35 ppm basic DCV accuracy.
- Test low power devices with low DC current measurement range from 100 µA to 10 A.
- Flexibly automate measurements over USB or LAN/LXI core interface.
- Migrate with confidence from legacy model 34401A.
- A BenchVue software license BV0001B is now included with your instrument.
What is included:
- Standard 3-year Warranty (90 days for unserialized accessories)
- 34138A Test Lead Set
- USB Cable
- Power C ord
- Certificate of Calibration