Keithley 2601B – Source Meter / Unit, 2600B Series, Current/Resistance/Voltage Measure, Current/Voltage Source
Manufacturer: Keithley Instruments
Model Number: 2601B
The Model 2601B SourceMeter SMU instrument, is a new and improved one channel SMU instrument with a tightly integrated four-quadrant design that allows it to simultaneously source and measure both voltage and current to boost productivity in applications ranging from R&D to automated production test. In addition to retaining all the features of the Model 2601A, the Model 2601B has 6½-digit resolution, USB 2.0 connectivity, and software command emulation of the Model 2400 SourceMeter SMU Instrument that enables easy migration of legacy test code. The Model 2601B model is equipped with Keithley's high speed TSP technology (over 190% faster than traditional PC-to-instrument communication techniques,) which dramatically improves the system-level speed to lower the cost of test.
- Single channel model with 40W power output
- 4 quadrant source/measure with 6½-digit resolution
- Current Max/Min: 3A DC, 10A pulse/100fA
- Voltage Max/Min: 40V/ 100nV
- Built-in “Plug & Play” Java-Based I-V characterization and test software
- TSP (Test Script Processing) technology embeds complete test programs inside the instruments
- TSP-Link expansion technology for multi-channel parallel test
- Software emulation for Keithley’s Model 2400 SourceMeter SMU Instrument
- Large, easy-to-read, dual line display
- 12 lb.
Pre-Configured Systems for Sale, Rent or Lease
|Model #||Installed Options||Price||Buying Option|