Rohde & Schwarz FSVA Signal and Spectrum Analyzer
- Frequency range up to 4/7/13.6/30/40 GHz
- Up to 160 MHz signal analysis bandwidth
- Convenient, intuitive operation with touchscreen based user interface
- 0.4 dB level measurement uncertainty up to 7 GHz
- Low displayed average noise level (DANL) (e.g. typ. -168 dBm (1 Hz) for the R&S®FSVA)
- High third-order intercept (TOI) (e.g. typ. 20 dBm for the R&S®FSVA)
- Very low phase noise (e.g. typ. -118 dBc (1 Hz) at 1 GHz and 10 kHz offset for the R&S®FSVA)
- General-purpose measurement applications for phase noise, noise figure, vector signal analysis, analog demodulation, EMI diagnostics
- Wireless measurement applications for LTE (including LTE-Advanced), WLAN (including IEEE 802.11ac), WCDMA/HSPA+, TD-SCDMA, GSM/EDGE, CDMA2000®/1xEV-DO, Bluetooth® Frequency range up to 500 GHz with harmonics mixers
- Keeping test data confidential with removable solid state or hard disk drives.
OP001 includes: B4 = OCXO, precision frequency reference, aging per year: 0.1 ppm, temp. drift: 0.1 ppm (5 to 45°C) (retrofit in service), B5 = Additional interfaces. IF/Video/AM-FM-demod. output, AUX port, trigger output, 2 additional USB(A) connectors, B11 = Microwave preselector bypass for wide analysis bandwidths at center frequency > 7.5 GHz (software license), B24 = RF Preamplifier, 30 dB 10 MHz to 43.5 GHz (retrofit in service), B160 = Extension to 160MHz signal analysis BW.