Rohde & Schwarz FSVA Signal and Spectrum Analyzer
Manufacturer: Rohde & Schwarz
Model Number: FSVA30
The R&S®FSV and the R&S®FSVA are a family of versatile signal and spectrum analyzers for users working in the development, production, installation and servicing of RF systems. Its high dynamic range and low phase noise make the R&S®FSVA the perfect instrument for demanding spectral measurements such as ACLR measurements on narrowband signals and phase noise measurements with the R&S®FSV-K40 option. The optional YIG preselector bypass allows signal analysis with up to 160 MHz analysis bandwidth over the instrument's full frequency range, up to 40 GHz. Together with the PC based R&S®VSE signal analysis software and the R&S®VSE-K6 pulse measurement option, the R&S®FSVA signal and spectrum analyzer delivers an in-depth pulse analysis solution. The software displays all relevant parameters such as pulse duration, pulse period, pulse rise and fall times, power drop across a pulse and intrapulse phase modulation, and produces a trend analysis over many pulses.
- Frequency range up to 4/7/13.6/30/40 GHz
- Up to 160 MHz signal analysis bandwidth
- Convenient, intuitive operation with touchscreen based user interface
- 0.4 dB level measurement uncertainty up to 7 GHz
- Low displayed average noise level (DANL) (e.g. typ. -168 dBm (1 Hz) for the R&S®FSVA)
- High third-order intercept (TOI) (e.g. typ. 20 dBm for the R&S®FSVA)
- Very low phase noise (e.g. typ. -118 dBc (1 Hz) at 1 GHz and 10 kHz offset for the R&S®FSVA)
- General-purpose measurement applications for phase noise, noise figure, vector signal analysis, analog demodulation, EMI diagnostics
- Wireless measurement applications for LTE (including LTE-Advanced), WLAN (including IEEE 802.11ac), WCDMA/HSPA+, TD-SCDMA, GSM/EDGE, CDMA2000®/1xEV-DO, Bluetooth® Frequency range up to 500 GHz with harmonics mixers
- Keeping test data confidential with removable solid state or hard disk drives.
OP001 includes: B4 = OCXO, precision frequency reference, aging per year: 0.1 ppm, temp. drift: 0.1 ppm (5 to 45°C) (retrofit in service), B5 = Additional interfaces. IF/Video/AM-FM-demod. output, AUX port, trigger output, 2 additional USB(A) connectors, B11 = Microwave preselector bypass for wide analysis bandwidths at center frequency > 7.5 GHz (software license), B24 = RF Preamplifier, 30 dB 10 MHz to 43.5 GHz (retrofit in service), B160 = Extension to 160MHz signal analysis BW.