Rohde & Schwarz FSV30 Signal and Spectrum Analyzer
Manufacturer: Rohde & Schwarz
Model Number: FSV30
The R&S®FSV30 is an exceptionally fast and versatile signal and spectrum analyzer for performance-oriented, cost-conscious users working in the development, production, installation and servicing of RF systems. In development applications, the R&S® FSV30 excels due to its outstanding RF properties, a 160 MHz signal analysis bandwidth that is unmatched in its class, and a wide range of analysis packages for analog modulation methods as well as wireless and wideband communications standards. The R&S®FSV30 is five times faster than comparable signal and spectrum analyzers and provides measurement routines that are optimized for speed and high data-throughput. This is a crucial advantage in production applications. With its touchscreen for easy operation, compact dimensions, low weight and direct support of power sensors, the R&S®FSV3 is the best possible choice for installation and service work.
- Up to 160 MHz signal analysis bandwidth
- Convenient, intuitive operation with touchscreen based user interface 5 GHz
- 0.4 dB level measurement uncertainty up to 7 GHz
- –110 dBc (1 Hz) phase noise at 10 kHz frequency offset
- +15 dBm third-order intercept (TOI)
- Displayed average noise level (DANL) in 1 Hz bandwidth: –155 dBm at 1 GHz, –147 dBm at 30 GHz; with R&S®FSV-B24 preamplifier: –162 dBm at 30 GHz
- General-purpose measurement applications for phase noise, noise figure, vector signal analysis, analog demodulation, EMI diagnostics
- Wireless measurement applications for LTE (including LTE-Advanced), WLAN (including IEEE 802.11ac), WCDMA/HSPA+, TD-SCDMA, GSM/EDGE, CDMA2000®/1xEV-DO, Bluetooth®
- 30 lb.
Pre-Configured Systems Currently Available on eBay
|Model #||Installed Options||Price||Buying Option|
|$32,000.00||Buy Now on eBay|