Rohde & Schwarz FSV13 Signal and Spectrum Analyzer
Manufacturer: Rohde & Schwarz
Model Number: FSV13
The R&S®FSV13 is an exceptionally fast and versatile signal and spectrum analyzer for performance-oriented, cost-conscious users working in the development, production, installation and servicing of RF systems. In development applications, the R&S®FSV13 excels due to its outstanding RF properties, a 160 MHz signal analysis bandwidth that is unmatched in its class, and a wide range of analysis packages for analog modulation methods as well as wireless and wideband communications standards. The R&S®FSV13 is five times faster than comparable signal and spectrum analyzers and provides measurement routines that are optimized for speed and high data-throughput. This is a crucial advantage in production applications. With its touchscreen for easy operation, compact dimensions, low weight and direct support of power sensors, the R&S®FSV13 is the best possible choice for installation and service work.
- Frequency range: up to 13.6 GHz
- 0.4 dB level measurement uncertainty up to 7 GHz
- Frequency reference aging: 1x10e-6
- Resolution bandwidths: Standard-Sweep: 1 Hz to 10 MHz, Standard-Sweep (zero span): 1 Hz to 10 MHz, 20 MHz, 28 MHz, FFT-Sweep: 1 Hz to 300 kHz
- Channel filter: 100 Hz to 5 MHz
- EMI-Filter: 200 Hz, 9 kHz, 120 kHz, 1 MHz
- Phase noise at 10 kHz frequency offset: –110 dBc (1 Hz)
- Third order intercept (TOI): f< 3.6 GHz : +13 dBm , typ. 16 dBm, 3.6 – 30 GHz: +15 dBm, Typ. 18 dBm
- Displayed average noise level (DANL) in 1 Hz bandwidth: –155 dBm at 1 GHz, –147 dBm at 30 GHz
- 31 lb.