Rohde & Schwarz ESRP7 EMI Test Receiver
Manufacturer: Rohde & Schwarz
Model Number: ESRP7
The ESRP EMI test receiver has been designed for diagnostic measurements during development and for pre-compliance measurements in order to prepare products for final certification testing. It measures electromagnetic disturbances in the frequency range from 10 Hz to 7 GHz, using either conventional stepped frequency scan or an FFT-based time domain scan, a method that significantly speeds up measurements.
- EMI test receiver and signal/spectrum analyzer combined in one box
- Optional preselection and preamplifier (R&S®ESRP-B2)
- Resolution bandwidths in line with CISPR, optionally in decade steps from 10 Hz to 1 MHz (R&S®ESRP-B29)
- Weighting detectors: max. peak, min. peak, average, RMS, quasi-peak, average with meter time constant, and RMS in line with current CISPR16-1-1 version
- Standard-compliant disturbance measurements for pulsed disturbances with repetition frequencies ≥ 10 Hz (with R&S®ESRP-B2 preselection/preamplifier option)
- Very fast FFT-based time domain scan as an option (R&S®ESRP-K53)
- Automatic test routines
- IF analysis as an option (R&S®ESRP-K56)
- 21 lb.