Keysight E9327A E-Series Peak and Average Power Sensor
- 5 MHz video bandwidth, ideal for E-CDMA and cdma2000 applications
- Fast measurement speed, up to 1000 corrected readings per second, via the GPIB
- Wide dynamic range Calibration factors, linearity, temperature and bandwidth correction stored in EEPROM
- Precision type-N connector as standard
- Operates with the EPM-P (E4416A/ 17A) series and P-Series (N1911A/ 12A) power meters.
- 50 MHz to 18 GHz.
- Power Range: Average only mode -60 to +20 dBm, Normal Mode -40 to +20 dBm.
- Maximum power: +23 dBm average, +30 dBm peak (< 10 µsec duration).
- Video BW, 5 MHz.
- 5 lb.