Keysight E9323A E-Series Peak and Average Power Sensor
Model Number: E9323A
The E9323A diode power sensor has a 5 MHz video bandwidth and is ideal for time-gated peak, average and peak-to-average ratio power measurements on W-CDMA wireless formats such as cdma2000.
- 5 MHz video bandwidth, ideal for W-CDMA and cdma2000 applications
- Fast measurement speed, up to 1000 corrected readings per second, via the GPIB
- Wide dynamic range Calibration factors, linearity, temperature and bandwidth correction stored in EEPROM
- Precision type-N connector as standard
- Operates with the EPM-P (E4416A/ 17A) series and P-Series (N1911A/ 12A) power meters.