Keysight E5380A Mictor Probe, Single-Ended
Model Number: E5380A
The Agilent E5380A Mictor probe provides a convenient and reliable connection to your target through a Mictor connector designed into your target. Route your signals of interest to the location containing the Mictor connector and when you are ready to measure these signals simply plug-in the Mictor probe. These probes can be used with a support shroud in environments where accidental unplugging of the probe is a concern. This probe can be used with any Agilent logic analyzer with a 90-pin cable connector.
- 34 channels, single-ended clock and data
- Small, 3.0pf, equivalent load capacitance
- Capable of data rates up to 600Mb/s (maximum rate dependent on analyzer used)
- 300 mV p-p minimum signal amplitude
- Small connector is easy to incorporate into your design
- Agilent number 1252-7431 or AMP number 2-767004-2
- Support shrouds available for board thickness to 0.120 inches.