Keysight E4428C-503 ESG Analog Signal Generator
Model Number: AT E4428C-503
RF and Baseband Test Signals Selecting Option 503 for the E4428C ESG analog signal generator provides a 250 kHz to 3 GHz frequency range coverage. Two frequency range options are available to choose from for the ESG: Option 503 or Option 506 (250 kHz to 6 GHz). These choices provide ample resolution to meet your specific RF test requirements. Typical Applications Option 503 is recommended for test cases that require CW and analog modulation baseband or RF test signals at or below 3 GHz carrier frequencies.
- Option 503 provides a 250 kHz to 3 GHz frequency range coverage.
- 250 kHz to 3 or 6 GHz (.01 Hz resolution).
- -136 to 17 dBm @ 1 GHZ and 10 dBm @ 6 GHz output power.
- +/-0.5 to +/-0.9 dB level accuracy (> -110 dBm)
- Spectual Purity -134 dBc/Hz
- SSB phase noise @ 20 kHz offset, 1 GHz carrier (typ).
- High-stability timebase: oven-controlled crystal oscillator.
- AM, FM, ØM, and pulse modulation.
- DC-10 MHz FM modulation rates, maximum deviations up to 8 MHz.
- Dual internal function generators: sine, square, ramp, triangle, noise, DC, pulse, swept sine, dual sine.
- 49 lb.
Pre-Configured Systems for Sale, Rent or Lease
|Model #||Installed Options||Price||Buying Option|