Keysight E4407B ESA-E Spectrum Analyzer
Model Number: E4407B
The HP Agilent E4407B ESA-E Series is Agilent's mid-performance spectrum analyzer solution for the future. The series sets the performance standards in measurement speed, dynamic range, accuracy, and resolving power for similarly priced products. The Agilent E4407B analyzers flexible platform design enables R&D, manufacturing, and field service engineers to customize the product to meet specific testing needs and to upgrade the product with new features when required. The E4407B selection of one button measurement solutions combined with its easily navigable user interface and performance in speed allows engineers to spend less time testing and more time designing, building, and trouble shooting components and products.
Product specifications of Agilent HP E4407B
- 0.4 dB overall amplitude accuracy
- -167 dBm DANL, with internal preamp
- 10 MHz analysis bandwidth
- Segmented sweep for up to 32 discontinuous spans in one sweep
- Rugged and portable for lab grade performance in the field
- 5 minute warm-up to guaranteed measurement accuracy
- Low end frequency limit 100Hz
- High End Frequency Limit 26.5 GHz
- Resolution Bandwidth Min. 1 kHz
- Resolution Bandwidth Max. 5 MHz
- 50 lb.