Keysight E4405B ESA-E Spectrum Analyzer
Model Number: E4405B
The Agilent ESA-E Series is our mid-performance spectrum analyzer solution for the future. The series sets the performance standards in measurement speed, dynamic range, accuracy, and resolving power for similarly priced products. Its flexible platform design enables R&D, manufacturing, and field service engineers to customize the product to meet specific testing needs and to upgrade the product with new features when required. The products' selection of one button measurement solutions combined with its easily navigable user interface and performance in speed allows engineers to spend less time testing and more time designing, building, and trouble shooting components and products.
- 0.4 dB overall amplitude accuracy +16 dBm TOI -167 dBm
- DANL, with internal preamp
- 1 Hz narrow resolution bandwidth (optional)
- Measurement application software: Phase Noise, Noise Figure, GSM/EDGE, cdmaOne and more
- PowerSuite one-button power measurements as standard
- Segmented sweep for up to 32 discontinuous spans in one sweep
- Rugged and portable for lab grade performance in the field
- 5 minute warm-up to guaranteed measurement accuracy
- Standard express analyzer E4405B-STD for faster delivery time, includes options AYX, BAA.
- Standard express analyzer with tracking generator E4405B-STG for faster delivery time, includes options 1DN, AYX, BAA.
- Communications test express analyzer E4405B-COM for faster delivery time, includes options 1D5, 1DR, B7D, BAA.
- Custom configuration for maximum flexibility with standard delivery time.
- Color display. 3.5″ floppy drive. 5 slot card cage.