Keysight E4402B ESA-E Spectrum Analyzer
- Frequency: 100 Hz to 3.0 GHz
- 0.4 dB overall amplitude accuracy +16 dBm TOI
- -166 dBm DANL, with internal preamp
- 1 Hz narrow resolution bandwidth (optional) Phase Noise, Noise Figure, GSM/EDGE, cdmaOne and more
- Measurement Applications Includes PowerSuite one-button RF power measurements, 10 MHz analysis bandwidth, Segmented sweep for up to 32 discontinuous spans in one sweep
- Rugged and portable for lab grade performance in the field 5 minute warm-up to guaranteed measurement accuracy.
OP01 includes: 1DN = Tracking generator. A4H = HPIB/Centronics interface. BAA = FM demodulation. B72 = Increase usable memory to 10MB. B75 = 1D5-1DR-1DS. 1D5 = High stability frequency reference. 1DR = Narrow resolution bandwidths. 1DS = Preamp.