Tektronix DPO7104 Digital Phosphor Oscilloscope with 5RL
- 3.5 GHz Bandwidth Model for Serial and Digital Applications 2.5 GHz, 1 GHz, and 500 MHz Bandwidth Models for All Applications
- Up to 40 GS/s Real-time Sample Rate on One Channel and up to 10 GS/s on All Four Channels
- Up to 500 Megasamples Record Length with MultiView Zoom™ Feature for Quick Navigation
- >250,000 wfms/s Maximum Waveform Capture Rate Up to 310,000 Waveforms per Second with FastFrame™ Segmented Memory Acquisition Mode
- User-selectable Bandwidth Limit Filters for Better Low-frequency Measurement Accuracy
- MyScope® Custom Windows and Right Mouse Click Menus for Exceptional Efficiency Event Search and Mark to Find Specific Events in the Entire Waveform Pinpoint® Triggering provides the Most Flexible and Highest Performance Triggering, with Over 1400 Combinations to Address Virtually Any Triggering Situation.
- 12.1″ XGA Display with Touch Screen Communications Mask Testing Clock Recovery from Serial Data Streams
- 64-bit NRZ Serial Pattern Trigger for Isolation of Pattern-dependent Effects up to 1.25 Gb/s Low-speed Serial Protocol Triggering and Decode (I2C, SPI, RS-232, CAN, LIN, and FlexRay)
- Technology-specific Software Solutions provide Built-in Domain Expertise for MIPI® D-PHY, Ethernet, USB 2.0 Compliance Testing, Jitter, Timing, Eye Diagram, Power, DDR Memory Bus Analysis, CAN, LIN, and FlexRay Network Design OpenChoice® Software with Microsoft Windows XP OS enables Built-in Networking and Extended Analysis.
OPT 5RL = 200 MSAMPLES MAX, 50 MSAMPLES/CH.