Tektronix DPO7104 Digital Phosphor Oscilloscope with 5RL
Model Number: DPO7104
The DPO7000 Series are the new generation of real-time digital phosphor oscilloscopes and are the industry's best solution to the challenging signal integrity issues faced by designers verifying, characterizing, debugging, and testing sophisticated electronic designs. The family features exceptional performance in signal acquisition and analysis, operational simplicity, and unmatched debugging tools to accelerate your day-to-day tasks. The largest screen in the industry and the intuitive user interface provide easy access to the maximum amount of information. 20 GS/s (1 channel), 10 GS/s (2 channels), 5 GS/s (3 or 4 channels). Maximum Record Length per Channel, 40 M (1-CH.), 20 M (2-CH.), 10 M (4-CH.). >250,000 wfms/s Maximum Waveform Capture Rate. VPI probe interface for the TEKTAP probes.
- 3.5 GHz Bandwidth Model for Serial and Digital Applications 2.5 GHz, 1 GHz, and 500 MHz Bandwidth Models for All Applications
- Up to 40 GS/s Real-time Sample Rate on One Channel and up to 10 GS/s on All Four Channels
- Up to 500 Megasamples Record Length with MultiView Zoom™ Feature for Quick Navigation
- >250,000 wfms/s Maximum Waveform Capture Rate Up to 310,000 Waveforms per Second with FastFrame™ Segmented Memory Acquisition Mode
- User-selectable Bandwidth Limit Filters for Better Low-frequency Measurement Accuracy
- MyScope® Custom Windows and Right Mouse Click Menus for Exceptional Efficiency Event Search and Mark to Find Specific Events in the Entire Waveform Pinpoint® Triggering provides the Most Flexible and Highest Performance Triggering, with Over 1400 Combinations to Address Virtually Any Triggering Situation.
- 12.1″ XGA Display with Touch Screen Communications Mask Testing Clock Recovery from Serial Data Streams
- 64-bit NRZ Serial Pattern Trigger for Isolation of Pattern-dependent Effects up to 1.25 Gb/s Low-speed Serial Protocol Triggering and Decode (I2C, SPI, RS-232, CAN, LIN, and FlexRay)
- Technology-specific Software Solutions provide Built-in Domain Expertise for MIPI® D-PHY, Ethernet, USB 2.0 Compliance Testing, Jitter, Timing, Eye Diagram, Power, DDR Memory Bus Analysis, CAN, LIN, and FlexRay Network Design OpenChoice® Software with Microsoft Windows XP OS enables Built-in Networking and Extended Analysis.
OPT 5RL = 200 MSAMPLES MAX, 50 MSAMPLES/CH.