Tektronix AWG520 Arbitrary Waveform Generator
Model Number: AWG520
The AWG520's unique design combines a graphical editing display with powerful output capabilities to simplify the creation of arbitrary and complex waveforms and enable easy on-screen waveform editing. With the AWG520's many built-in intuitive and powerful features, you can easily develop and edit custom waveforms. Direct waveform transfer capability makes the AWG520 the perfect complement to selected Tektronix oscilloscopes.
- Two channels with 10-bit vertical resolution
- Independent 10-channel, 1 GHz digital data generation
- External clock input permits jitter insertion and synchronization supports direct external clock and 10 MHz reference input
- Unique real-time sequencing links multiple waveform files creating waveforms of nearly infinite length
- Built-in application generates jitter, data communication and disk drive waveforms
- User modified isolation pulse for disk drive testing
- Built-in 10 GB hard drive for mass data storage that can optionally be made removable for secure applications (using Opt 11)
- Optional 128 MB flash disk for ATE applications (Opt 10)
OPT 03 = Adds an independent 10 bit wide digital data port which can be used in conjunction with the marker outputs for data generation up to 14 bits wide at up to 1GHz.
- 13 lb.