Tektronix AFG3022C Arbitrary Function Generator
The Tektronix AFG3022C is an Arbitrary-/Function Generator of the AFG3000 Series with 2 channels and a bandwidth from 1 µHz - 25 MHz.
Unmatched performance, versatility, intuitive operation, and affordability make the AFG3000 Series of function, arbitrary waveform, and pulse generators the most useful instruments in the industry.
Users can choose from 12 different standard waveforms. Arbitrary waveforms can be generated up to 128 K in length at high sampling rates. On pulse waveforms, leading and trailing edge time can be set independently. External signals can be connected and added to the output signal. Dual-channel models can generate two identical or completely different signals. All instruments feature a highly stable time base with only +/- 1 ppm drift per year.
- Sine waveforms: 25 MHz
- 14 bits, 250 MS/s arbitrary waveforms
- Amplitude up to 20 Vp-p into 50 ohm loads
- 5.6 in. display for full confidence in settings and waveform shape
- Multilanguage and intuitive operation saves setup time
- Pulse waveform with variable edge times
- AM, FM, PM, FSK, PWM
- Waveforms: Sine, Square, Pulse, Ramp, Triangle, Sin(x)/x, Exponential Rise and Decay, Gaussian, Lorentz, Haversine, DC, Noise
- Sweep and burst
- USB connector on front panel for waveform storage on memory device
- USB, GPIB, and LAN
- LabVIEW and LabWindows/IVI-C drivers