Tektronix AFG3021B Arbitrary Function Generator
Model Number: AFG3021B
The AFG3021B is an Arbitrary Waveform Generator from Tektronix. An arbitrary waveform generator (AWG) is a type of electronic test equipment people use to generate repetitive or single-shot electrical waveforms. Single-shot waveforms require a triggering source, either internal or external, while repetitive waveforms do not. Inject the signal the waveform generator creates into a device for analysis during testing, finding problems with the device, or confirming proper operation. Users can choose from 12 different standard waveforms. Arbitrary waveforms can be generated up to 128 K in length at high sampling rates. On pulse waveforms, leading and trailing edge time can be set independently. External signals can be connected and added to the output signal. Dual-channel models can generate two identical or completely different signals. All instruments feature a highly stable time base with only ±1 ppm drift per year. A large screen shows all relevant waveform parameters and graphical wave shape at a single glance. This gives full confidence in the signal settings and lets you focus on the task at hand. Shortcut keys provide direct access to frequently used functions and parameters. Others can be selected conveniently through clearly structured menus. This reduces the time needed for learning and relearning how to use the instrument. Look and feel are identical to the world's most popular TDS3000 Oscilloscopes. ArbExpress™ software included for creating waveforms with ease. With this PC software waveforms can be seamlessly imported from any Tektronix oscilloscope, or defined by standard functions, equation editor, and waveform math.
- 10 MHz, 25 MHz, 100 MHz, or 240 MHz Sine Waveforms
- 14 bits, 250 MS/s, 1 GS/s, or 2 GS/s Arbitrary Waveforms
- Amplitude up to 20 Vp-p into 50 Ω loads
- 5.6″ Display for Full Confidence in Settings and Waveform Shape
- Multi-language and Intuitive Operation Saves Set-up Time
- Pulse Waveform with Variable Edge Times
- AM, FM, PM, FSK, PWM
- Sweep and Burst
- Dual Channel Models Save Cost and Bench Space
- USB Connector on Front Panel for Waveform Storage on Memory Device
- USB, GPIB, and LAN
- LabVIEW and LabWindows/IVI-C drivers
- 12 lb.