Tektronix AFG3011C Arbitrary Function Generator
The Tektronix AFG3011C is a 10 MHz, 1 Channel, Arbitrary / Function Generator and one of the most useful instruments in the industry. It is unmatched in performance, versatility, intuitive operation, and affordability.
It allows the production of standard signals or about the function also generated signal forms.
With the Tektronix AFG3011 users can choose from 12 different standard waveforms. Arbitrary waveforms can be generated up to 128 K in length at high sampling rates. On pulse waveforms, leading and trailing edge time can be set independently. External signals can be connected and added to the output signal. The instrument features a highly stable time base with only +/- 1 ppm drift per year.
- Sine waveform: 10 MHz
- Sample rate: 250 MS/s
- Vertical resolution: 14 bits
- Amplitude up to 20 Vp-p into 50 ohm loads
- 5.6 inch color TFT LCD display for full confidence in settings and waveform shape
- Multi-language and intuitive operation saves setup time
- Pulse waveform with variable edge times
- Integrated modulator (AM, FM, PM, FSK, PWM)
- Sweep and burst
- Internal memory for 4 waveforms
- Standard waveforms direct selectable with keys
- USB connector on front panel for waveform storage on memory device
- USB, GPIB, and LAN LabVIEW and LabWindows/IVI-C drivers
- Signal forms: Sine, Square, Pulse, Ramp, Triangle, Noise (Gaussian/Lorentz), DC,
- Sin(x)/x, Exp. (Rise/Decay)
- Frequency range: 1 µHz – 10 MHz
- Frequency range sine: 1 µHz – 10 MHz
- Rise time square: ≤ 50 ns
- Frequency range triangle:: 1 µHz – 100 kHz
- Frequency range ARB: 1 mHz – 5 MHz
- Interfaces: USB/USB-Host/LAN/GPIB
- Voltage Supply: 100 – 240 V AC
- 14 lb.
Pre-Configured Systems for Sale, Rent or Lease
|Model #||Installed Options||Price||Buying Option|
|TEKAFG3011C USED||N/A||Buy Now on eBay|