Keysight 8757D Scaler Network Analyzer
Model Number: 8757D
The Keysight 8757D scalar network analyzer allows you to measure insertion loss, gain, return loss, SWR, and power quickly and accurately . With high-performance detectors and directional bridges, and a companion source and printer, this analyzer becomes the basis of a complete measurement system with superb performance. Setup time is reduced by external disk save/recall, and measurement data can be sent directly to a printer while you proceed to the next measurement. You can configure your system using an PSG signal generator with ramp sweep capability. The dynamic range can be extended from 75 dB to 83 dB using the PSG’s high power option.
- Frequency: 10 MHz – 110GHz
- Up to 83 dB dynamic range
- Buffered plotter/printer output
- Built-in limit testing for quick pass/fail decisions
- External disc and internal register save/recall of test setups
- Color display
- Optional internal power meter calibrator and precision detectors provide near power meter accuracy.
- Scalar transmissions/reflection measurements
- 50 ohm coax measurements 10 MHz – 50 GHz; 75 ohm coax measurements 10 MHz – 2.4 GHz
- Waveguide measurements 26.5 GHz – 110 GHz
- Open/short averaging normalization, averaging, limit testing, storage registers, HPIB programmable.
- Shipping weight = 62 lbs