Chroma 61602 Low Power Programmable AC Source
Manufacturer: Chroma Systems Solutions
Model Number: 61602
Chroma Programmable AC Power Source 61600 series delivers pure, instrument grade AC power at very low cost. The 61600 series supplies output voltage from 0 to 300VAC, and frequencies from 15 to 1000Hz. It is suitable for commercial, avionics, and military applications from bench-top testing to mass production. Frequency, 15Hz-1000Hz. RS232/GPIB.
- Power: 1000VA (61602)
- Voltage range: 0-150V/0-300V/Auto
- High voltage capability: up to 600V via A615003
- Frequency: 15Hz – 1000Hz
- Compact size and weight attributable to advance PWM technology
- Built-in PFC, provide input power factor over 0.98 (full load)
- AC+DC output mode for voltage DC offset simulation
- Programmable slew rate setting for changing voltage and frequency
- Programmable voltage, current limit
- One-key recall for 9 different voltage and frequency
- Low output impedance for testing IEC 61000-3-2 ( 61605 )
- Comprehensive measurement capability, V, Irms, Ipk, Inrush, P, Q, S, PF, CF of current and etc.
- High output current crest factor, ideal for inrush current testing
- Turn on, turn off phase angle control TTL signal which indicates ON/OFF
- Analog programming interface 3 units combined to 3-phase power output
- Easy-use software for operation and ON/OFF test
- Standard GPIB and RS-232C interfaces Optional USB and Ethernet interfaces
- Full protection: OP,OC,OV and OT protection
- 66 lb.