Chroma 61505 Programmable AC Power Source 0-300V, 4KVA
Manufacturer: Chroma Systems Solutions
Model Number: 61505
The Chroma 61500 series, including the 61505, AC power source sets the standard for high performance AC power sources. It comes equipped with a host of powerful features: power line disturbance (PLD) simulation, programmable output impedance, comprehensive measurement functions, wave shape synthesis and regulation test software. These features make the 61500 series ideal for commercial, power electronics, avionics, military and regulation test applications from bench-top testing to mass production.
- Voltage range: 0-150V/0-300V/Auto.
- Compact size and weight attributable to advance PWM technology.
- AC+DC output mode for voltage DC offset simulation.
- Programmable slew rate setting for changing voltage and frequency.
- Low output impedance for testing IEC 61000-3-2 (61505).
- Programmable output impedance for testing IEC 61000-3-3.
- LIST, PULSE, STEP mode function for testing power line disturbance (PLD) simulation capability.
- IEC 61000-4-11 voltage dips, short and variation simulation.
- Harmonics, inter-harmonics waveform synthesizer for testing IEC 61000-4-13.
OPTS1 includes: 8189 Sync Cable
- 95 lb.