Tektronix 500 MHz Passive Probe Package of 10
Model Number: P6139B-PK10
The P6139B and P5050B probes are high bandwidth, high impedance 10X passive voltage probes with 10 MΩ input resistance. These probes feature a small probe head and sharp tip that makes it easier to probe dense circuitry. The P6139B and P5050B share similar electrical specifications but support Tektronix oscilloscopes with different compensation ranges. Visit the Oscilloscope Probe & Accessory Selector Tool
located at www.tek.com/probes
to ensure the correct probe is selected for your oscilloscope.
Key performance specifications
- 500 MHz probe bandwidth
- Large input impedance at the probe tip (10 MΩ, 8pF)
- 10X attenuation factor
- 300 v CAT II input voltage
- Compact probe head for probing small geometry circuit elements
- Small probe body for enhanced visibility to the Device-Under-Test
- Replaceable probe tip cartridges
- Large accessory set for versatile connectivity
- P6139B and P5050B feature the TekProbe interface for direct BNC connection for oscilloscopes with 1 MΩ inputs.
- Integrated oscilloscope and probe measurement systems feature intelligent communication that automatically scales and adjusts units on the oscilloscope display.
- Low power devices
- Manufacturing engineering
- Test research and development