Keysight 346B Noise Source
Model Number: 346B
The Keysight 346B noise source is the ideal companion to Keysight’s noise figure solutions. Since it is broadband (10 MHz to 18 GHz), it eliminates the necessity for several sources at different frequency bands. The low SWR of the noise source reduces a major source of measurement uncertainty; reflections of test signals. The 346B’s high ENR, low SWR, and variety of connectors make it a general-purpose noise source.
- Frequency range: 10 MHz to 18 GHz
- Nominal ENR 15 dB
- VSWR: < 1.3:1
- Connectors: BNC (f) input bias / APC 3.5 mm (m)
- Low SWR for reducing noise figure measurement uncertainty
- Individually calibrated ENR values at specific frequencies
- Calibration supplied on floppy disk for easy loading into NFA Series Noise Figure Analyzers
- 7 lb.